For customer service questions
For general inquiries, please email info@Ubunabeauty.com
How much does shipping cost?
Standard shipping is via Fedex.
- Standard shipping is FREE.
If you want your Ubuna products to arrive sooner, you may pay extra for expedited shipping. These options and costs will appear at check-out.
When will I receive my order?
Orders shipped by standard service will arrive approximately 5-10 business days from date of purchase depending upon your location. Orders are processed within 48 hours. Orders placed after noon EST will be processed the following business day.
Does Ubuna ship to P.O. Boxes?
Sorry, we do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
Does Ubuna ship internationally?
Unfortunately, Ubuna does not ship orders internationally.
What happens if my package is lost or stolen?
Unfortunately, this happens once in a while. Ubuna provides automatic Tracking notification once the product is shipped and then delivered. Carriers consider “delivered” as dropped off at the address, not necessarily handed to the recipient. If the carrier confirms “delivery”, then Ubuna is not liable for the lost or stolen shipment. If the carrier does not confirm delivery, then Ubuna will open a claim with the carrier and upon conclusion, either replace or refund the shipment. This can take up to 14 days.
We want you to love our products, but if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your Ubunabeauty.com purchase, we will issue a full refund to your credit card. Please follow our simple steps for making a quick and easy return:
- Products must have been originally purchased directly from Ubunabeauty.com. We cannot accept returns originally purchased from other retailers.
- Products must be returned within 30 days of original order date and be accompanied with a copy of your receipt and reason for the return. We will always ask the reason for the return in an effort to constantly improve our service.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- Please email info@Ubunabeauty.comprior to sending back your product(s) with your reason for return.
- You will be issued a Return Authorization number (RA). The RA # must be clearly marked on the outside of the box.
- A copy of the receipt and/or invoice must be in the box.
- Please do not send product(s) back without receiving an email with an RA number. The RA number must be included with your return. Product(s) sent back without a return authorization number will be returned to sender and not be refunded.
- Ship the product(s) back using a courier service that provides a tracking number. You are responsible for the cost of shipping the product(s) back and making sure it gets to us.
- A refund will be issued once product(s) have been received. At this time Ubunabeauty.com is unable to process exchanges.
- For any item received damaged, please DO NOT THROW AWAY the item, send an email to info@Ubunabeauty.comand please include your phone number. The broken item(s) will be replaced and the email will provide instructions on what is to be done with the broken item(s).
Placing An Order
How do I place an order?
Ubuna will only accept orders that are placed via our website. We do not accept phone or fax orders.
To place an order on our website, follow the prompts and directions that will take you from the product selection to the check-out process.
Is shopping on Ubunabeauty.com secure?
When you place an order on Ubunabeauty.com, we encode your information using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology. This is an advanced consumer online security technique. You can be assured that your order will be placed safely and securely. Please contact us with any questions.
What credit cards do you accept?
Ubuna accepts American Express, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover. Please note we do not accept gift cards, banking gift cards, international credit cards, checks or money orders.
What happens if an item is not available?
If any item in your order is temporarily out of stock, we will ship the available items only and notify you of any products that cannot be fulfilled. You can place an order for that item at a later date when we are back in stock. Unfortunately, we do not ship backorders.
I haven't received my order, my order is missing items, or my shipment is late?
Please send an email to info@Ubunabeauty.com with your order number and we will get back to you ASAP.
How much is the sales tax?
We are required by law to collect sales tax on orders being shipped to Pennsylvania, Florida, California, New York and New Jersey. If your order is being shipped to any other destination in the U.S., sales tax will not be charged. Sales tax charges are based upon the state where your order is being shipped. All applicable state and local sales taxes will be calculated during the checkout process.
What are “clean” formulas?
Our clean products are responsibly formulated without ingredients that are known or suspected to be harmful to a woman’s health and skin. They are 100% free of Parabens, Phthalates, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oil, PABA, Paraffin, DEA, Triclosan, Petrolatum, animal-derived ingredients and harmful dyes.
Is Ubuna cruelty free?
Yes. Ubuna is not tested animals.
I have allergies to certain ingredients. Where can I look to see if Ubuna contains any of these ingredients?
You will find an ingredient listing for every Ubuna product on its own product page.